Anyone, who can breathe can do Mudras
Mudra is the ancient Yogic art and science of geturing and sealing vital pranic energies for health, well being and spiritual evolutions. It also helps as therapy for balancing the body and mind by balancing the five elements.
What mantra is to sound, mudra is to silence. It is one of the most powerful tools to deepen your practice and to help rise it to an higher level of awareness and health.
Join us for these exciting workshops.
Friday, March 8th from 9am – 5pm
- Meaning of Mudras
- Textural References
- Types of Mudra
- Guidelines for practicing hand Mudras
- Science behind Mudra Therapy
- Mudra practice session.
Saturday, March 9th from 9am – 5 pm
- Five Element Hand Mudras
- Five Prana Hand Mudras
- Mudra for specific conditions – migraine, asthma, back ache, hot flashes, obesity, diabetes, insomnia
- Guidelines for Mudras as Therapy
- Mudra practice
Sunday, March 10th from 9am – 5pm
- Mudras for the Face
- Mudras for the Neck
- Mudras of Touch
- Full body Mudra practice
- Q&A, summarization of training
The Full 3 day workshop, 30 hour training certificate for Yoga Alliance CEU’s. – $475 – early bird pricing.
One day only – $200 flat rate
Two days – $400 flat rate
1/2 Day – $100 flat rate
Suggested tools: Mudra book and Marma Stick, both can be purchased onsite, on amazon, or yogsadhna.com
The Roll Model® Method – The Science of Rolling & Ball Sequencing and Innovation
Put the power of self-massage into your own hands in this training that empowers you to personally adopt and also teach simple and effective self-care regimens. The Roll Model® Therapy Balls can be used as an adjunct offering within yoga classes, personal training sessions, Pilates, dance, wellness coaching, massage therapy, or with kids and special needs populations.
This training equips you to:
· Maintain your body and prevent injuries using self-care strategies with the Roll Model® Therapy Balls.
· Identify bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and fascia geography to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
· Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and how to use the Roll Model® Balls to erase pain.
· Lead classes through step-by step, proven, whole-body exercises, approved by physical therapists, pain medicine specialists, and chiropractors, that can affect positive changes in the rotator cuff, spine, neck, jaw, hips, IT band, calves, and feet.
Use this training to learn strategies for your own health and maintenance, or incorporate Roll Model® Therapy Ball sequences into your teaching toolkit by introducing embodied anatomy concepts to your students.
*This module is open to all levels of student/educator/clinician.
**Tuition for the Science of Rolling includes the following: Course manual, (1) Pair of Original YTU® Therapy Balls, online access to the Massage Kit DVD, and an optional certificate of completion.
***CEC Credits available with the following organizations: ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel – www.yogatuneup.com/trailguide
The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller – Available at Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, or www.yogatuneup.com/RollModel
Fascia: Function, Physiology, and Application Webinar – http://ytu.io/2bmmGGI
Fascia: What It Is And Why It Matters by David Lesondak https://goo.gl/TbV5UE
Click here to sign up!
Been wondering what to expect for your first aerial yoga class? Check out this video.